- Architecture: Ellerbe Becket
- Graphics/Signage: Kiku Obata & Company
- Food Service: The Bigelow Company
- Acoustics: Acoustical Design Group Inc.
- Contractor: Walton Construction Company
Long-time Mizzou fans couldn't believe their eyes: Memorial Stadium had an exciting new identity, with an attractive brick facade and an inviting north endzone entrance. The renovation added four light towers for night games and resurfaced the concourses. Expanded and updated amenities comprised concession stands, food commissaries, restrooms and novelty stands. The parking lot and concourses also sport enhanced graphics and signage.